MobGui and Resolution Indipendence

paolo mazza mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 06:04:27 EDT 2013

Mark,
thank you very much for your message and for your deep analysis.
It was really helpfull.
I agree with you that  at the moment  the best solution to deploy a
mobile app seems to be  to integrate LiveCode with the mApp framework
provided by Monte.
Then, Monte's video about mApp at the RunrevLIve 2013 (  available at
http://www.runrevlive.com/rrl13/simulcast13/ )  is quite useful to
lear how to use it. So, let's start studing it!!
Thank's a lot for all the precious pieces of information.
All the best,
Paolo