How to split an array to get a special column as index?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Aug 5 03:55:07 EDT 2013

Hello,

when having a simple table, I can split this table into an one dimensional
array by using "return and the table separator", e.g.

split myTable by return and ";"

to get the first column of the table as the array index.

Is there any trick to split the same table getting any other column as the
array index? Or do I have to create a copy of the table first and rearrange
the columns, so that always the wanted index is the first column?

Thanks for any hints.

Tiemo