Retina iPad Splash

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Aug 4 15:39:34 EDT 2013

Randy...

I am, sort of, in the same position and quandry as yourself about what size to submit an ipad app to Apple... I too have decided to go the 1024 route...

As regards 'splash screens',I have four app in the itunes store and have never included a splash screen and I don't intend to use a 'splash screen' with this ipad submission...

that's my way around it...:-)