Scrolling group on iPad

Jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sun Aug 4 09:35:33 EDT 2013

I'm pretty sure now that it isn't the loading of images that is the
problem. I added code that verifies when all thumbnail images are loaded.

When i have only a few images the group scrolls well - up and down all i
want.

When i have many more images (say 20 instead of 7) then the group starts to
scroll and then freezes.

Tried lockloc of all controls but no happiness.

With a scrolling list fid i recall there is a limit to the number of lines
you can have and scroll with iOS - maybe around 200 lines. This problem i
now have feels like that one to me.

Do datagrids have a limit to the number of rows? If i recall i think he
loads only what is viewable and perhaps that gets around an issue like i
now have.

Sooooo i need a row consisting of: image  - text field - text field

Anyone got an example of something similar on a datagrid that i can
dissect?

Thanks for all the replies people.

sims