Scrolling group on iPad

Jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sun Aug 4 06:13:24 EDT 2013

Thank for the reply Gerry,

Well they want to add and remove files a lot so they also adjust a tab
delim text file (not an issue here) and upload files as needed.

The problem seems to be when the scroll takes place after
the images/filenames are loaded.

I have played with datagrids before but this method seems so much easier to
deal with - if i can get the scrolling running :-P

sims