Data-Grid usage

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 14:26:16 EDT 2013

Hi

(New to LiveCode)

I would like to have a stack index or contents for each card where I
determine the fields in the data-grid. I would also like to have a control
in the row that would go to the card for the data in the row.

Questions:

   - Can the data-grid be set to use fields on individual cards in the data
   grid as the user information for the card they want to view?
   - Can the card be called and displayed form the row where the field data
   is present?
   - Is the data grid the only way to accomplish this task?
   - I want the user to be able to select a card similar to the way a table
   in IOS is used to direct the user to the screen with the specific data they
   want.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062