Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner is available again!

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 2 08:17:06 EDT 2013

Hi Peter,

Many thanks for the kind feedback. If you, and other people too of
course, would like to make a contribution to future editions of the
book, please post your comments and questions at
http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com/qa/ . All feedback collected
in this place will be taken into consideration whenever a new release of
the book is prepared. Moreover, it is the only place where I discuss the
content of the book with readers and provide explanations if asked for.

Another way to provide feedback is by filling out the questionnaire at
http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com/survey/ . The results of this
survey are used in any business decisions regarding the book.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com