[OT] Need a simple FileMaker script

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 22:51:06 EDT 2013

Hi Geoff, & Mark

The key word was concatenate which is a FileMaker calculation. If he asked
for a find and replace as you answered the process is a one time exercise.
A typical usage of concatenation is where dissimilar entries are in a set
of fields. For example; when you import data like a first and last name in
2 different fields and you want to join them into one field. Keeping in
mind each set of fields contain different text values.  The calculation
will easily and quickly process the fields in a join. In the example I
provided the open quotes provided a space between the 2 joined text values.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062