revOnline and Open Source

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Thu Aug 1 13:38:27 EDT 2013

I totally agree with you :: things should be simple. Simple for us, simple
for th experimented commercial developer helping us out, simple for Kevin,
simple for the 12 yrs old newcomer, simple and clear for everybody :=
revOnline =equals= freely shared no strings attached. Full point.

I believe though that in legal terms, a kind of license like 3commons..
"something  has to express this clearly.

I've always found strange to see "demos" of commercial product being
uploaded.

Let's keep things simple :: the length of that thread clearly shows that
these license matters are not simple and.. quite complex when seen in a
systémic view, asking what are the consequences of that license after a
while.. once it has "viraled" into many other apps.. !!

THere seems to be a good ab-initio cure to these silly "virals" :: free!
no-strings. CC Hugh!