revOnline and Open Source

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Aug 1 12:58:36 EDT 2013

I'm in favor of a statement making it clear what the conditions for
uploading stacks to revOnline are.  I'm not in favor of allowing those
terms to be overriden by people setting their own licensing terms on a
stack by stack basis.

The whole point of revOnline is to freely and openly share code with no
strings attached.  If that's not what you want to do, then you should find
 a location that is more appropriate to your objectives.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>