Faceless LiveCode App for CLI on Mac OS X and Windows 7

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 13:48:19 EDT 2013

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Bob Cole <bobcole at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I am looking for an example of how to create a utility program in LC to process a text file on Mac OS X and Windows 7.
> I want to put it in a faceless processing stream perhaps with pipes or redirection or options.

I actually tried it on a linux server.

I compiled the stack on my desktop and uploaded it, and was indeed
able to have it export a pdf before attempting to hit the screen.

There is also a fairly simple X11 dummy screen driver out there for
linux, that just eats the screen commands.

Of course, I did this without knowing about this -ui business :)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462