[ANN] Book. Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner

Brahmanathswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Apr 26 16:54:44 EDT 2013

Aloha Mark:

We would get this in "minute" for the newbies on our team, if you had it
as an ebook.

As a paperback, not so sure....

This past year we have and continue to get *all* our publications in al
four mainl formats.. see e.g.see

http://www.himalayanacademy.com/view/the-guru-chronicles)

I'm amazed to learn that

a) there are users on all those platforms (even NOOK gets plenty downloads)

b) PDF continues to dominate as user's "most wanted" format. ( we
thought we didn't need it for some publications and then I had to handle
all the support queries about "Can we get this as a PDF", so now we
include it as a default requirement)

We outsourced this work to an excellent company in Chennai, their rates
are amazing and they do excellent work.

I will email you off list with their contact info

Brahmanathaswami