Scrolling Non-Focus Window

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Thu Apr 25 19:23:20 EDT 2013

Jacqueline,

The stack "main" is a lengthy report that the user fills out.  I open a modal dialog when I have them type a narrative response (there are many tools and other options that are available to the user when typing a narrative - libraries of pre written texts, custom narratives they can save, and on and on...).  I need the user to finish editing this text before doing something else.  That's why I am using a modal dialog.  This model has been working great for years!  However, not I have a user who want to scroll "main" to review previous responses while typing the narrative.  Does that makes sense?

-Dan