Question: Scrollable area with multiple choice questions using radio buttons

Shawn Blc shawnlivecode at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:19:40 EDT 2013

Thanks Devin and Craig.   I'm new to coding, have had a commercial license
of LC since June 2012, and plopped down a couple of fist fulls during KS.
Just the day job, which has absolutely nothing to do with coding, tends to
get in the way ... 110 hours a week, 7 days at a time.   I'm finally
getting my butt in gear and learning LC.

I'll give both options a go.

Right now though I have one question per card, radio buttons with the
answers (multiple choice).   On the final page I grade the quiz and have a
review of the questions, correct answer and student answer.  This is the
area that I'd like scrollable, as to not have to go to another card.  I
could then print the results from that one page.

Hope that's a little more clear.

Shawn