On-Rev: Odin emails rejected due to poor reputation

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Sat Apr 20 10:00:52 EDT 2013

Thursday April 18th emails that I have sent from an a account on the odin server have been rejected by the mail server for @shaw.ca with the following message.

>    SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
>    host idcmail.shaw.ca [24.71.223.11]: 554-idcmail.shaw.ca
>    554 Your connection from 74.54.153.72 has been rejected due to poor reputation.

Also messages I have sent to @rogers.com don't go through but I don't get a message.

These Shaw and Rogers are two major Canadian Cable internet providers.

I have reported this to on-rev support but I was wondering if others are experiencing problems with odin outgoing mail server.

Is there something I need to change on my end?

Martin