fontSizes bust in 6.0

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Thu Apr 18 11:36:30 EDT 2013

I think the seriousness of this problem just escalated for me, and I'd like to know if anyone else is seeing this.

I ran into this this morning. I had set some font sizes on some fields, running LC 6.0, but the font sizes did not save. They showed on the screen, but when I would build my app and run in the simulator (iOS), the changes were not in effect. And when I closed my stack and reopened it, the changes had not been saved, even though I had saved my stack.

What's worse, when I opened my stack in LC 5.5.4 and made the changes and saved, same result. No font size changes were saved when I reopened my stack. I'm just working on a proof of concept, so it's not a huge deal for this stack, but this is a pretty nasty bug. This means I'm going to have to recreate all my fields using 5.5.4, which seems to work. So not sure if it's a glitch with the field object or what.

Anyone else seeing this particular behavior? Should I add my findings to the bug report?

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Sheffield