iOS Push Certificate not showing up for Provisioning Profile

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 16 15:51:41 EDT 2013

Hey, Tom,
The developer portal just changed a couple of days ago, so it's unlikely
that any lesson will be current.
1) Make sure that when you look at the App ID that under "Application
Services" Push Notifications are Enabled.
2) In that same list, at the bottom, your Development SSL Certification
should appear.  You can download it from there if XCode won't automatically
get it for you.
3) The App IDs are the most difficult part of the whole thing.  They should
be unique, and the APNs privileges are tied to it.  You can't junk them if
you decide to start over.

Email me some screen shots off list and we'll get you through this if the
above doesn't help enough.