[OT] A Fine Morning - Release of Community Edition

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Apr 8 23:39:03 EDT 2013

On 09/04/2013, at 1:18 PM, Ender Nafi Elekçioğlu wrote:

> They announced that Scott Rossi and Monte Goulding were actually hired.

Ha, I sometimes dream about that myself ...

I really enjoyed working on the IDE when I did a couple of contracts back in the Rev 2 days. It's nice to get paid to make your own life easier and the whole thing only came about because I moaned about the standalone builder to Kevin ;-)

I could also spend days dreaming about what Scott could come up with if he had the time to overhaul the IDE UI...

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services