Conditional compile

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Apr 4 16:55:26 EDT 2013

Thanks Mark. I was thinking of something similar to that after I wrote the
email.  Actually revolving around a library stack to make the calls a
little easier.  Would mean some reorganization of the code but I think it's
pretty well modularized so probably not too bad.

I probably missed this somewhere but how can we check in a script if we're
running in the open source version of Livecode?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>