pixelScale?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Sep 30 18:22:00 EDT 2012

Monte Goulding wrote:
 > I think in this case where it's easy to show that its virtually
 > impossible to design a satisfactory UI for both devices then it
 > would be beneficial to have at least some screenshots. Just two
 > screenshots of the same stack in different density screens of
 > similar size should do the job. If I get a chance before they
 > implement this ill add it.

I certainly don't mind if you or anyone else wants to add additional
info to that request, but I'm hoping the necessity of this is as obvious
to them as it is to the rest of the world.

Since the data structures needed to provide this are well documented and
easy to find, I'd prefer to believe this omission is simply a matter of
priorities to date and that it'll be in the next version.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World