More weirdness

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Sep 29 22:01:03 EDT 2012

This is lcStackBrowser, it has to open stacks and allow them to do whatever
they do.  This happens with any stack that I open, it's not just
one particular stack.  I even created a new main stack with no objects, no
scripts of any sort, then opened it and got the same problem.

And here's more weirdness.

The code in question prompts the user for which stack to open then opens
it.  I have exactly the same code, minus the user prompt, to open a stack
from a favorites list - it works perfectly.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>