pixelScale?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Sep 29 18:46:48 EDT 2012

Monte Goulding wrote:

 > Regarding the bug report it might be good I we could add a recipe.
 > Perhaps a recipe for creating a ldpi and xhdpi emulator at the same
 > screen size then a stack to run on them. Then a couple of screenshots
 > to save them the time of actually doing it...

Are they now requiring recipes for feature requests?

You're welcome to add any additional text there you feel would be
helpful, but I hope RunRev understands it can't be a recipe for
reproducing a state since of course the state described in a feature
request (as opposed to an error report) is distinguished by the fact
that it doesn't currently exist. ;)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World