pixelScale?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Sep 28 20:38:18 EDT 2012

Hi Richard:

This was discussed as option on the list a few months back, but the height
of the status bar is not reliable, mostly because of all the various OEM
themes applied on top of Android.  If you search the archives, you can
probably dig up the details.

If it hasn't been added yet, hopefully RunRev knows an equivalent of
"iphoneDeviceScale()" is critical for Android development.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design