lock/unlock screen

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Sep 23 12:31:14 EDT 2012

I moved my code to preOpenStack - I still see the change in location on the
screen.  It appears I will have to resort to some subterfuge like the one
suggested by Scott, or opening the stack invisible initially to make this
work.

>From the dictionary:
"The *preOpenCard* message <dictionary/keyword/1473.xml> is sent before the
openCard <dictionary/message/1706.xml> message <dictionary/keyword/1473.xml>.
Unlike openCard <dictionary/message/1706.xml>, *preOpenCard*
handlers<glossary/h/228.xml>are
executed <glossary/e/188.xml> *before the card
<dictionary/keyword/1384.xml>appears
*. "

"The *preOpenStack* message <dictionary/keyword/1473.xml> is sent before
the openStack <dictionary/message/1709.xml>
message<dictionary/keyword/1473.xml>.
Unlike openStack <dictionary/message/1709.xml>, *preOpenStack*
handlers<glossary/h/228.xml>are
executed <glossary/e/188.xml> *before the stack window
<glossary/s/464.xml>appears
*."

I guess LC's definiton of "before" is a little different than most peoples
:-)
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>