Oval Bug in iOS

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sat Sep 22 14:47:37 EDT 2012

Hi Scott,

I've narrowed the problem: It turns out that I was growing hollow ovals whereas yours is opaque. If you set the opaque of the oval of your ovaltest stack to false and give it a linesize of about 25, you'll see the problem. Sorry for not appreciating the difference sooner.

Thanks very much for your response.

Roger