Oval Bug in iOS

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Sep 21 19:49:59 EDT 2012

Roger:

It really shouldn't make any difference how the oval is scaled, unless
there's some newly introduced bug in LC or some incompatibility in the
latest Xcode.  Asking the obvious: are you sure the settings on your oval
are startAngle of 0 and arcAngle of 360?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design