Can I develop my IOS app away from my home computer?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Sep 21 15:02:26 EDT 2012

On 9/21/12 10:02 AM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
> On Thursday, September 20, 2012, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>

>> But Howard would still need to install the developer profiles via XCode.
>> It's a one-time task though.
>>

> Is that an iPad/iPhone install, or  just on the Mac?  I signed up for the
> iOS developer package, but haven't gotten around to doing it yet

Your dev profiles need to be installed on your Mac. You probably already
will have done that, actually, since LiveCode needs you to specify one
before it can build an app. So basically if your laptop is set up
correctly to build iOS apps then AirLaunch will work. You won't need
XCode or iTunes. You won't need a cable either, but you will need wi-fi.
If you won't have wi-fi where you're going then Monte's solution may be
better because his uses a physical cable between the devices.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com