Oval Bug in iOS

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Fri Sep 21 12:33:20 EDT 2012

Thanks for your reply, Scott. Coincidentally, I upgraded my Xcode to version 4.5, and now my simulator is not working, and I am not yet able to investigate why your stack seems to work and mine doesn't. Would you know about this new problem? My LiveCode shows only grayed out simulators under the Development menu, so I redirected the iOS SDKs under preferences and now the  "location of developer root for iOS 4.0 and above:" is blank and I can't find anything that sticks there.

Thanks,
Roger