Show/hide problem

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Sep 21 01:53:24 EDT 2012

On 9/20/12 6:02 PM, lunchnmeets wrote:

> I can't figure out where to put "Choose Browse Tool" it doesn't seem to
> work in the preOpenStack handler.

The IDE sets the tool late in its startup sequence. Generally you have
to call a handler to do the job after after a short period of time,
which allows the IDE to finish:

on preOpenStack -- or openStack
  send "chooseTool" to me in 10 milliseconds -- adjust as necessary
end preOpenStack

on chooseTool
   choose browse tool
end chooseTool

> Let me know if you think of a direction for me to go.

Hard to say without knowing what the script does. If you can post a
relevant portion of your scripts maybe we can spot something.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com