Show/hide problem

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Sep 21 01:34:47 EDT 2012

On 9/20/12 8:58 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> Hi Jacque,
> I don't know if I'm just unlucky or what but see my other current post
> about preOpenCard issues.  I just moved all the preOpenCard code to
> openCard and now all my problems are gone.... well at least the Livecode
> ones..... OK, SOME of the Livecode ones.

In this particular case, I'd suspect the frontscript. If it's the one
I'm thinking of, it duplicates some of LiveCode's frontscript (which I
understand is necessary for what you want to do.) I'd guess that moving
it down the message path avoids some conflict. That might be why any
type of delay fixes it too; the IDE's script gets a chance to run first.

Just a guess.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com