lock/unlock screen

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Sep 20 11:30:33 EDT 2012

I agree with Richmond. I cannot think of a case where I would want to lock a screen multiple times and then incrementally unlock the screen, knowing that the screen is still locked! I can think of examples where I would want to lock then unlock the screen while the script was still executing, but not multiple times stacked.

Bob