lock/unlock screen

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Sep 19 15:40:04 EDT 2012

Hi Alex,
I wish I could!  The problem is that I'm setting the textshift and
imagesource of a specific character in each line.  I tried putting
everything into a variable first but the textshift and imagesource
properties aren't available in variables.

I'm currently experimenting with putting html into a variable for all the
lines then setting the htmltext of the field to the variable.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>