SQL question

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 12:38:46 EDT 2012

Might look here.
http://www.sqlteam.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=103033 Theres an
example for locating an exact match that is simple, another
example that uses like, but not sure you'd want to mess with it. (seems to
be a convoluted way to use 'or')

I also found this, --select * from contacts where concat(last_name, ' ',
first_name) like '%re%'--
Maybe you can do something this way.