the target

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Sep 16 12:34:23 EDT 2012

I think you'll need to use the long name/ID of the button not just the name
or the stack you go to will try to find the button on itself instead of on
the original stack.

Couple of other alternatives since I try to avoid global variables whenever
possible.  The dialogData is a good way to pass information between stacks.
 In your mouseUp handler:

set the dialogData to the long ID of me

Then in the stack you go to, you can put the dialogData into a variable to
get the button name.

Another way would be to set a custom property of the destination stack to
the long ID of the button (before you go to it of course :-).

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>