Skanky ways to play MP3 on Windows XP

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Sep 14 18:52:54 EDT 2012

And actually I found a bug that I need to report - in the latest versions
of Livecode (vs. 4.x series) the audio data is TWICE as large in ram --
doubled in size, and is not an addressing thing - the data repeats exactly
once. This only happens in RAM.
So I need to demonstrate that first - I did code an exception ( I hate
exceptions ) around it - but that's a kludge on top of what was a kludge to
begin with.