Sending an email with a file attachment

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Sep 14 15:50:23 EDT 2012

Yes, but I'm thinking more of things like:

- setting up a web site
- making  non-zip files downloadable
- enabling some sort of demo/licensing scheme that's not subject to hacking
within 5 minutes
- setting up a method of reporting bugs
- code signing Mac apps
- making a .dmg file for Macs
- making a .pkg file for Macs
- making a .msi file for Windows
- making a pdf user manual that has navigation bookmarks in it

I've figured out asll those things now (just about!) but if I'd love to
know if there's a framework that would have helped me with them all!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>