Sending an email with a file attachment

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Sep 14 12:19:44 EDT 2012

Thanks Richard, I will give that a try.  Thanks also to Warren for pointing
out the potential problems.

Probably a CGI script (as mentioned in a later email from Richard) would be
the safest way to go but I'd be starting from ground zero on how to do that.

Am I the only one that feels like I spend an inordinate amount of time
figuring out solutions to problems that have nothing to do with the basic
functionality of whatever product I'm working on!?!?!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>