how to test in-app purchase

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Thu Sep 13 16:55:02 EDT 2012

You just log out of the store on your phone,  and then re-log in using your test account (in settings)

You then go to your app, and purchase the in-app purchase using your test account.  As its in the list,  it will let you do it.

If it doesnt work,  give it 24 hours and try again.  It seems to take anything up to 24 hours for new test accounts,  and in app purchases to become available and work together.