[OT] Looking For OS X Troubleshooting Suggestions

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Thu Sep 13 13:48:21 EDT 2012

About a year ago the hard drive on my mac mini failed.  I would be using the
computer and all of a sudden things would slow down for a little bit and then
run normal again.  I can't remember if there was a beachball showing but it
might have been.

You should back up your drive now if you haven't already done so.  I found
a Mac Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex external usb drive on ebay pretty cheap
and have my OS X running from it without any problems.  You can get one
with 500 GB on ebay for around $40-$65.

As others have said back up your info.

-=>JB<=-