Debug and IDE scripts

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Sep 12 17:09:37 EDT 2012

Oh I see sorry, I was thinking in terms of a faceless library. I would say then, and you won't want to hear this, but put all your protected code in a library, and password protect that. Then make calls to your library from your front end using try/catch. Have your own error handling mechanism to deal with the problem cleanly, like closing the lcStackBrowser interface if an error occurs. Might be too much to have to rewrite the interface though.

Bob