More Debug Issues

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Sep 12 15:56:41 EDT 2012

This time, it seems that debug is making something work that doesn't work
without it for a change!

I have a preOpenCard handler that makes some adjustments to the the stack
height.  When debug is not involved, the adjustments do not happen.  If I
put a breakpoint command right before the code that adjusts the stack
height, the adjustments happen.

I'm guessing from previous posts on this type of issue that this is oem
sort of timing issue and I need to break out the adjustment code into a
separate handler and send in zero milliseconds.  I will definitely try that
but I'm curious if anyone has reprted all these preOpen timinmg issues on
QCC - they really ought to fix them.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>