LC Forum reading (was Re: OT: Adobe kills mobile Flash)

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Tue Sep 11 21:31:19 EDT 2012

On 09/11/2012 08:16 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
> Well, it's more complicated than that. The rss plugins I use let me
> see some 10 recent entries. Anything older than that has scrolled off
> the bottom and is gone.

That isn't a failing of RSS, that's a software issue. Can it be changed
in settings? I have only a tiny number of feeds that would be followable
if my reader would only store and display ten items. RSS readers seem to
belong to that special class of software where all of them have some
glaring flaw that astounds and annoys, but that sounds plain unusable!

Warren