Screen not updating with unlock screen

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Sep 11 08:17:19 EDT 2012

The short answer is that the right way to 'fix' this is to use
   wait 0 secs with messages
(or  wait 0 millisecs with messages - same thing :-)

Now you said that doing that produced some strange behaviour - can you
describe it in more detail, and we'll see if we can figure that out (and
/ or fix it).

Thanks
-- Alex.
btw - you can't attach anything to mails to this list - best way is to
include a URL like you did here.