fontStyle function working?

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 22:36:40 EDT 2012

Yes, exactly. I want to implement a Styles menu which will list only the
styles available for the selected font. FontStyles is supposed to give a
return-delimited list of styles for a given font and font size (see the
dictionary). But when I try it, it always gives me "plain, bold, italic
and bold-italic" even when all those style aren't really available. Can
someone try it and see what they get?

Marty Knapp
<www.KnappsterSolutions.com>
<www.CheckBuilderPro.com>