OT: Adobe kills mobile Flash

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Sep 10 20:18:32 EDT 2012

Alejandro Tejada wrote:
> If they keep acting in that way, I foresee a future without
> Adobe software in ANY platform.

That future has been my present for the last several years. I had
enjoyed GoLive and LiveMotion, and they way they OEL'd those has
prompted me to spend my money elsewhere.

> By the way, Where is the new generation of LiveCoders?
> Hopefully, they are learning the language and debugging
> their stacks with extreme care, but...
> What would happen to this platform if they do not appear
> and never post a stack or ask a question?

They're in the forums.  And there's a lot of them.  RunRev sets them up
with forum accounts as part of the Academy, and they ask some good
questions.

I still prefer this list for the old-timer comaraderie and experience,
but the forums are quite the place for meeting the new generation of
LiveCoders.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems