Send to program

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 21:28:54 EDT 2012

Sorry, I take that back, I see in the dictionary that it specifically says
to use colons, and that it also mentions AppleTalk zones.

I have a test app that use to demonstrate this (actually two Rev apps, a
sender and a receiver), which use to be at RevOnline but I notice they are
no longer there.

When I try to run my apps I get a message telling me that I need to install
Rosetta (this is on SnoLeo) for the apps to work. AppleTalk was removed as
of 10.6, maybe this is another reason you are having trouble.

This might mean that 'send to program' might not be possible for you and
the suggested 'send ... as applescript' might be a better way to go. I'm
guessing the reason the suggested methods aren't working is that an OSAX is
probably needed.

HTH