hotkeys for button choices in answer

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:51:00 EDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:
> Maybe a dialog is not the way to go in those circumstances. If it's a choice between
>several things that are not standard yes/no choices, perhaps a menu or radio button
>would work better?

So far, I'm just using them for the second check on a deletion type
action, or replacing one open client (database) with another, so
yes/no is plenty--but I need to be sure that the keys will always
work.

I want enough of a break to catch the eye, but not enough that the
user's hands are forced to leave the keyboard.

--
The Hawkins Law Firm
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
HawkinsLawFirm at gmail.com