help needed

Art DiVito artdivito at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 4 18:20:15 EDT 2012

Hi all. I have a complete LiveCode market product (for Macs and PCs) with website and PayPal service (thanks in part to some in this forum). However, I am afraid to promote it for fear I do not have the requisite programming prowess. I would prefer a better website as well. So, if anyone is interested in a profit sharing venture that includes web hosting along with product maintenance and upgrades, please contact me at artdivito at sbcglobal.net. Thanks. -- Art DiVito