Banging on about RevOnline

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 15:26:14 EDT 2012

On 09/04/2012 08:08 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> On 9/4/12 11:39 AM, Richmond wrote:

>>> The "new" RevOnline is working fine now. I see that it contains all
>>> the stacks I uploaded to the "old" version, so I assume everything was
>>> moved there.
>>>

>> That doesn't seem to be the case; at least with my stacks.
>
> Reupload, I guess. Or if you want, give me a name and I can try a
> search too.

Unfortunately since I uploaded to the old RevOnline I have moved
country, crashed my way through
any number of computers and so on. It is quite possible that those
stacks are currently mouldering
away on a backup CD in my attic in my house in Scotland (which I last
visited right after the last
Edinburgh RunRev conference).