pirate version of my book

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Mon Sep 3 16:52:23 EDT 2012

The crumbling away of human values under the influence of exchange
mechanisms leads to the crumbling of exchange itself. The
insufficiency of the feudal gift means that new human relationships
must be built on the principle of pure giving. We must rediscover the
pleasure of giving: giving because you have so much. What beautiful
and priceless potlatches the affluent society will see -- whether it
likes it or not! -- when the exuberance of the younger generation
discovers the pure gift. The growing passion for stealing books,
clothes, food, weapons or jewelry simply for the pleasure of giving
them away gives us a glimpse of what the will to live has in store for
consumer society.